Thursday, January 31, 2008

money as motivating factor

No doubts about it, money is the strongest motivating factor in the world. I mean, of course, passion is as important, but one can be passionate about anything if the moolah is good, right? So why are a lot of people stuck in jobs that don't bring in good moolah? Like teachers for instance. Why they stay on inspite of the little pay is something that is hard to fathom. Is it the love or the passion to teach? Or is it because times are hard and getting a job that pays well is impossible.
Whatever it is just amazes me.

1 comment:

Paripoorn said...

hi , nice blog, new things are there. keep it up. I have a free link exchange offer for u, my site is http://earnextramoney4u.blogspot.com and text should be "Earn Extra Money For You", if u add me, plz contact me so that i will also add u .....like your site name.it is too good.....byeeeee