Monday, June 11, 2007

my last e-gold transaction


I got my 3rd Mylot earnings just this morning and in fairness to pgx, this transaction was the fastest compared to the two previous payouts. Credit should go to the rep of pgx, a guy named Santi who made everything possible. Well, just when things are starting to get easier, we are forced by circumstances to make a change from e-gold to Moneybookers. Based on the feedback of those who had tried using Moneybookers, they say it is user-friendly, a lot easier than e-gold. We will have to see about that.


I have started signing up with Moneybrokers but could not continue because there was one field that needed info from our bank. Anyways, after we get and type in the code needed, it is hoped that transacting with Moneybookers would be as easy as ABC. I will see about this.

1 comment:

Mark Herpel said...

This post over at DigitalMoneyWorld discusses the advantage of both e-gold and Moneybookers.
Mark