Monday, August 6, 2007

back with Helium

Links can do wonders. Guess what? I'm back with Helium, able to view, write, rate and participate in almost everything there because of a link.

I was worried to death during the past couple of days because I could not get into Helium and I was worried about my account there and the stuff I had written---what if??? Luckily this morning I googled one of my blogs and there on top of the page was "where knowledge rules", the link to Helium. How foolish of me not to have thought of that earlier. Goes to show I still have a lot to learn in this second life.

Well, to make the story short, I'm back with my Helium and as of this writing got some $1.07 ---have no way of claiming it should I reach minimum, but I will cross the bridge when I get there. At the moment I am more concerned in writing, not the money thing but of course, it would be nice to have some bonus.

No comments: