Saturday, July 21, 2007

call center academy: is this feasible?

Recently I came across an ad on this kind of business which is slowly gaining ground in the country as more and more outsourcing companies are sprouting in every nook of the archipelago. Naturally, as I am considering a career shift, this peaked my interest as it is very much compatible with the experience I've gained over the years as a language teacher for 26 years.
A quick look at the plight of the call center industry in our small city should give me the clue as to the feasibility of putting up a call center academy in our locality. Currently we only have one call center in this city and no other call centers are expected to operate here for as long as the contract between the government and the call center is still applicable, and that is for a term of four years in which no other call centers will be permitted to open.
If passion or interest is to be considered in choosing one's career, then I guess the concept of having this kind of business in our city is attuned to the thing I love to do.
In the meantime I am waiting for that e-mail from the person in-charge of the business to show me if I've got what it takes to open one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It isn't hard at all to start making money online in the underground world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat cpa methods[/URL], You are far from alone if you don't know what blackhat is. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or not-so-known ways to generate an income online.

Anonymous said...

It isn't hard at all to start making money online in the hush-hush world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat system[/URL], It's not a big surprise if you have no clue about blackhat marketing. Blackhat marketing uses alternative or not-so-known methods to generate an income online.