Monday, July 23, 2007

Oooooops...

Found myself signing up to Bux.to which I got directed by clixsense when, towards the end, it said "Only for countries having Paypal"---ooooops---third world countries, you're out! Instead of being flabbergasted for wasting my time and effort, I ended up smiling. These guys are not thinking like the giant Google. Think big, man! Conquer the world! The world of course includes third world countries. Don't you know that there are rich people even in third world countries? Heh---I'm not one of them, but I am a product user---in fact, I use lots and lots of products and avail of services too---so---we hope there will be more justice around here.

1 comment:

C. Wilson said...

Hi you have been tagged. Go to my blog at http://cwilson26.blogspot.com and read my post and the rules of the tag. You have to create a new post and write 8 interesting facts about yourself. Then choose 8 other bloggers and tag them as well. Then leave them a comment letting them know about the tag and to read your blog so they will know what to do. :)