Tuesday, May 15, 2007

been tagged---5 reasons why I blog


Hmmmm...5 reasons. I can only come up with two but I will try.


I was visiting my blogs when I saw this tag from a friend asking me to write 5 reasons why I blog after which I am supposed to tag 5 other bloggers asking them the same question. You know, I could easily junk this and not heed to the request but no, I have 3 reasons why I feel that I have to do this tag:


1. I'm game. I do not lose anything if I do this.


2. This is one good way of developing links with other bloggers.


3. I can use this as topic for this blog.


I have chosen to write this in my moneymaking blog because I would like to emphasize the fact that there is money in blogging.


As this is supposedly a site that aims to motivate people to make money offline or online, I am listing it as my first reason for blogging. Here's my list of 5 reasons why I blog:


1. to make money from ads and other sources


2. to be of help to others by reaching out to them through my blogs which target readers' specific needs


3. to fulfil a long-time dream of having an outlet for the crazy things I think


4. to make more friends :)


5. so my family can still get connected with me through my blogs when I am long gone (heh--do you think I will still be writing here when that happens? fit topic for Offbeatmom.LOL)


Please take note of my first reason. Blogging may not turn up thousands, but it's still money.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Thanks for tagging me. It gave me something to blog about today. Our reasons are pretty close. :)