Friday, May 18, 2007

Money talk is in


I love money talk. I am sure many of you share this passion especially for online moneytalk. It is everywhere and is spreading like wildfire. Why don't you try visiting blogs and websites and you will be bombarded left and right with posts and invitations to sign up for this and that because it gives you instant money. Hurry, hurry, hurry!

This is precisely what this blog is for---money, money, money talk. Don't get me wrong. I do not have money, but the fact that I keep talking about it makes me feel like I already have heaps of it.

Money talk gives one the feeling of being rich, of one day replacing Bill Gates in the world record as the richest person.


Online, it seems like opportunities to make money are unlimited. But are there real people here who are making real money online? The answer is yes. The next question would be how and where? There are only two words for this: Google Adsense.

1 comment:

C. Wilson said...

Hi there,

I was on Technorati looking at how many links I had for my blog and I noticed you had linked to me. I am going to my blog now to return the favor and link back to you. Thanks for linking to me and great blog!:)