Saturday, May 26, 2007

the least visited


Of all the four blogs I have, this one is the least visited based on the numbers that the counters show. What does this mean? It could mean many things actually:

1. People are tired of all this money talk that leads them nowhere.

2. Sites or blogs of this nature (money-making) are just too many. The market is saturated and there is no more room for one more.

3. People know everything there is to know about money.

4. People are no longer interested in money.


Whatever the reasons are, I respect them. People do get tired listening to the same hype over and over again. I was into that situation a lot of times until I thought of having this one which will be the catch-all of topics I have regarding money---getting , losing , retrieving, finding money. Although this blog is the least visited in comparison to my other blogs (take note, I am only making my blogs as reference here), I still will keep on posting and talking about my favorite subject: MONEY.


One day, who knows, I might just have a golden story to share with you. In the meantime, why don't you look around and do your treasure-hunt right in this very page. They're everywhere! Come on, start digging! (wink)

No comments: